If you read my previous post from Monday 12th January, you may have seen that I completely messed up the final card of Maria Simms' Workshop at Shrewsbury, with rather a lot of ink in the wrong place. There was no time to start right from the start that day, so I just photographed what I should have done and packed up for the day.
Maria's intention was that the topper should be on an angle, and I am in the middle of redoing this design as originally intended. However, I had to cut so much away that it did not look right that way. So I went for more character building and spent a lot of time cutting the whole thing out, going round all the leaves and acorns.
Before sticking it down on the Gelli card, I realised that the whiteness of that card needed toning down a touch, so I just brushed lightly with what was left on my brush of Wild Honey. I also put post it notes round the edges and sponged a border of Aged Mahoghany, before sticking the whole card together.
All the stamps are from Clarity and I love that ribbon Thank You, with all its alternative reasons for the thanks.
I hope you like what I have done with this one, Maria, after making such a mess to begin with.