This should have been such a simple card to do, but everything went wrong. Even the photo is not very good. First, the Silhouette refused to cut properly, chewing rather than cutting. With Shaz and Doug's help, that was sorted. I cut the basic shapes, which was the card and the individual hearts (taken from LCM Griffiths' Crystal Dreams disc). I actually simplified the outlines using the Silhouette Studio software. I cut the card from the deeper mauve card, and the hearts from the same card and from a very pale mauve/silvery card. Then I could not decide what to do next, so I took it downstairs and put it up on the cupboard by the TV so every time I looked at the TV, I could see the card. Eventually, the ideas came. I put the individual hearts through the Xyron, then sprinkled them with Martha Stewart glitter (I love that stuff), again in two colours, glued each one into place with Pinflair glue. Then I decided I did not like it as a straightforward DL card, so I added a piece of the silvery card to the back to extend it, went round the outside and the inside edges with two different colours of glittery peeloffs. The insert was created by manipulating several images in My Craft Studio, as well as the word art feature. That was matted and layered, another darker mauve heart glued into the centre, and then a line of glitter added to the edges, using the Quickie glue pen. In the end, the whole card turned out quite well and was well received.
If there are any tips to be seen in this card, it is not to panic when you get stuck. Just put it where you keep seeing it all the time, and eventually inspiration will strike. It may take a couple of attempts to get it right, but don't throw anything away. Give it time.