While at the WOYWW Crop last week, I took the opportunity to learn a bit more about something I had seen Shaz Silverwolf blog about on a couple of occasions. If you take a look at this link onto her blog, she will explain the process far better than I can.
I also followed the link on Shaz's blog to where she found it and found a whole load of YouTube videos on the process. Some of them were better than others. Some were so dark that the stamped images were totally lost in the background, which I reckon is a shame.
I did have a slight problem when I came to scan these images. For some reason the scanner brought them up far brighter than they really are, so I did adjust them on the computer to tone them down a touch.
All the stamps I used are Clarity stamps, and I have a number of others which I think will fit the technique well.
It is a lovely messy thing to play with and it really is similar to using the Gelli plate in some ways, in that it is virtually impossible to repeat a design.
I used a mixture of Adirondacks and Distress ink pads, depending on what came to hand, and stamped with Archival black.
As I said, this was what I learned from Shaz, so I must thank her and those she followed. Now I just need to trim and mount these.