These cards were done in a similar way to the previous post, using the Clarity Pretty Petals Kit. Instead of using an ink pad to colour in the petal shapes, I did them with several layers of Sakura pens to give them more of a shimmer. I thought it suited the butterflies to be glittery too, and I enjoyed getting the glitter pens out again after forgetting them for so long.
The sentiment is another Clarity stamp. I found several of them that I really liked in the half price sale, and this is one of them.
This last card is actually an easel card. Like all the others, it was done on ordinary white card, but with this last one, I gave it a good dose of Crafters companion Spray and Shine after I had finished. I did brayer the corners lightly to give it a halo effect before spraying. Then I mounted it on black card and then onto the gold coloured card to match the flower.
I was quite chuffed to see all my Homework cards shown on this month's Classroom show and to hear Barbara's comments about them. It did give me quite a lift, so thank you, Barbara.